Keeping Us All Safe
Here are some procedures we have in place during these unusual times...
- Much as we could do with a hug, please respect one another’s personal space and keep to social distancing guidelines.
- Only people from the same household or support bubble may sit at the same table.
- Please don’t move the furniture. It has been positioned for social distancing.
- Please keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
- Please give way to people already on the stairs.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering & leaving. There is one on each floor and the toilets.
- We will sanitise tables, chairs, and paint equipment between each customer use.
- We will sanitise touch points regularly throughout the day.
- All staff will wash hands and use hand sanitiser at regular intervals.
- We will leave doors & windows open to improve ventilation & reduce contact with handles.
- Please don't take too long when choosing your pottery and refreshments as other customers will not be allowed into the shop until the downstairs is cleared.
- We ask that you try not to handle the pottery pieces unless you intend to buy them for painting.
- Face coverings to be worn at all times until you are seated at your allocated table. Please wear your face covering when leaving your table. Children under 11 years old and people with certain health needs do not need to wear a face covering.
- Staff will wear face shields/covering while working in the shop.
- We have screens in place at the downstairs counter, please keep to social distancing when being served/paying.
- Please listen and respect our staff, we as a business have to follow Government guidelines where possible.
Thank you for your understanding
These procedures may change or new ones added without notice